[platform-core-dev] relative paths in linked resources

Hello,

In our company, we want to manage eclipse projects in clearcase and have problems, when absolute paths exist in the project description. On the other hand, we have to use linked resources due to our project resources. I have so far found nothing in the net about relative path
variables in eclipse.
Is there any possibility to use linked resources with relative paths,
such as ../../../../dir1/subdir? Would it be a lot of efford to add this feature?

Back to the top