RE: [platform-core-dev] Pathology, take two

Hi!

> Does this mean that Path.toOSString() will
> be used everywhere that a filename is displayed?
> ie package explorer, when viewing a file properties etc?

The OS-string (#toOSString) should be used everywhere. We also use it
everywhere where paths are exposed in the UI. There are still some
places in Eclipse where #toString is used but they can/should be changed
to #toOSString probably (see 'Java Build Path' project property page).

Cu, Gunnar

Back to the top