Re: [pde-dev] PDE Documentation Component being Axed

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Curtis Windatt <Curtis_Windatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why are you getting rid of the doc component?  The doc component on bugzilla is useful for separating out the doc bugs (more consistant than tagging things [doc]).  Everyone who has commit rights has also gotten rights to the doc plug-in.  So I don't see any reason to change anything.

I'm referring to the unix groups that drive who has commit access, not the bugzilla category :)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top