[pde-dev] Error in plugin project development

Dear All,

When I tried to develop a helloworld plugin project from plugin project
wizard after completing all the steps and pressing the finish button I'm
getting a error "Unable to find Action Set: eclipseIntegration.actionSet".
I'm using eclipse3.0.1SDK and I also attached the log file along with this
mail for your reference.
Can anyone help in solving this issue. Thanks in advance.

!SESSION 1 18, 2005 15:02:50.757
eclipse.buildId=M200409161125
java.version=1.4.2_04
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=ja_JP

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 1 18, 2005 15:02:50.757
!MESSAGE Unable to find Action Set: eclipseIntegration.actionSet

Regards

**********************************
Simon Alexander
Polaris Foundation
Nikko Project
Ph : 91-4114-235001   Extn : 2734

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in

Back to the top