[pde-dev] implementing IStorageEditorInput

Hello chaps

Hmmm, I'm trying to write an editor that actually edits data that sits on a
remote location, such as in a database for eg.

Now, I understand that I need to implement IStorageEditorInput to describe
the input stream for that editor, but i'm a bit stuck how to actually
associate that editor with my view (or any other action for that matter)
since all examples I could find want a file-extension --wich is obviously
not the case in this scenario.

Has anyone got some examples, pointers or links to some docs that would help
me further with this particular scenario?

HF

--
	=NPG=

Back to the top