Re: [passage-dev] documentation

Dear Muhammad,

Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your interest in Passage.
Of course we'll help you to empower your application with Passage licensing!

In order to keep the work public and the results to be accessible for everyone, can I ask you to create an issue?  There are two ways for it:
 - you can post it under Eclipse bug tracker control. Passage is assigned to the Technology project group, you can also use a direct link:  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Passage  to post a new issue.
- or you can create an issue under Passage GitHub repository:  https://github.com/eclipse-passage/passage/issues/new

 Just mention your case and lack of documentation here.

Passage team will take care of it; will host there all our collaboration on the topic: progress notes, references and your feedback, if any.

Thank you very much in advance!