Re: [papyrus4edu] Making Eclipse-based systems engineering easier

Hi Jean-Michel,

Thanks for the info - I signed up for the mailing list.  I am pretty busy until the end of March, so I'll try to get back on this in April. For now, just a few comments:

In Polarsys I try to get my students involved in Gael's project about the rover case study:

Nice to see some activity here.  Gael told me about this page a long time ago, but he had a hard time recruiting volunteers.

While focussing on Papyrus mainly, we try to disseminate the use of Papyrus in teaching modeling
in general (software, systems, RT&E).

I think the focus of our initiatives is quite different and complimentary: The focus of http://se-teaching.org/ is on a viable model-driven engineering process (based on ISO 29110), but with a case study to make it tangible.  I really want to keep it modular, in order to allow case studies with different tools.

From what I've seen so far, you focus on producing the model, without being much concerned on how to get there (and how to maintain it).  Do I see this right?

Best,

- Michael

PS: I CC'ed the mailing list, feel free to continue the discussion there.

--
Dr. Michael Jastram +49 (162) 274 83 94 http://jastram.de
Geschäftsführer Formal Mind GmbH http://formalmind.com

Back to the top