[papyrus4edu] [Papyrus4Education] New mailing list

Hi folks,

you receive this email from me because you are (or might be) interested in following
and contributing to the initiative lead by CEA (and supported by Ericsson, eclipse, and others)
to work on a version of Papyrus dedicated to education and/or beginners that are willing to
use a fully UML/SysML compatible open source tool, but without the complexity of a complete tool.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

JM Bruel
P.S: I am leading for CEA the academic animation around this initiative. This is why you’re receiving this email from me ;-)
Professeur des Universités
IUT de Blagnac
1, Place Georges Brassens BP 60073
31703 Blagnac Cedex France