Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Preparing Papyrus-RT for the Eclipse Marketplace

I don’t know that you could reasonably test the difference between [3.0.0,5.0.0) and [3.0.0,4.0.1). Besides that the scheme will break when the dependency has a service update to 4.0.1 which a user should be able to install irrespective of anything else because it has only bug fixes.

Cheers,

Christian