Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Preparing Papyrus-RT for the Eclipse Marketplace

Hi, Ernesto,

Sounds good.  But, the new build will have new qualifiers for the feature versions, so probably it should be published as a Papyrus-RT 1.0a (yay a-builds) as a separate child repository of the composite, not replacing the previous bits.  For complete and accurate release history and reproducibility for dependents.

Cheers,

Christian