Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Status of RT Model Migration (Import) in 1.0

Hi,

I don't have any specific opinion on the version numbers and incubation status. We've been living with Incubating/Non incubating components in Papyrus for some time, so we can probably do the same in Papyrus-RT. If it's just a matter of keeping v0.9.0 instead of 1.0.0, and (Incubation) in the feature/plugins name, then that's fine. I think the migration feature is already a distinct one (Same update site, but not directly part of the tooling), so this doesn't seem to imply any additional work (e.g. restructuring)

Regarding this question:

In any case, probably this means that we can proceed with your gerrit patches.  Are we all agreed on that?

We still rely on a temporary update site hosted on Papyrus Hudson, so I don't think it's a good idea to merge the patches yet. I don't know when the actual release of Papyrus-RT is planed, but I'd prefer to be sure that the required Papyrus bits are available first, rather than push now and revert later :)

Camille