[papyrus-rt-dev] Status of RT Model Migration (Import) in 1.0

Hi, Team,

In looking through the Target Platform definitions for the Papyrus-RT build, I see still that the Papyrus RSA Migration feature dependency is commented out in various places.  This was done originally because when we moved onto Oxygen, there was an interval in which viable builds of this component were not available from Papyrus.

But, also, judging from activity on migration-related bugs, it seems that RSA-RTE model import was back-burnered for the 1.0 release.  Are we intending to ship the RT model import feature in 1.0?  Because, if so, I have some releng work to do to restore it.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top