Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Plain UML states in RT state machines?

Hi,

That sounds strange that we explicitly have a unit test checking that it must be allowed to create ordinary UML states in a UML-RT state-machine. If we allowed that by "accident" it would probably be okay, i.e. that the creation of ordinary UML states "slipped through", but that we explicitly have a unit test that checks that is must be allowed feels strange. I guess only Rémi that implemented these tests can answer that the reasoning behind it originally was.

Now when we have all the tooling in place and the manual application of UML-RT stereotypes no longer is needed, I guess there should never be a need for being able to add ordinary UML states to a UML-RT state-machine.

/Peter Cigéhn