[papyrus-rt-dev] Developer Setup for Oxygen

Hi, Team,

Now that the migration to Oxygen is underway on the master branch (Core and Tooling components successfully building so far), I have updated the Oomph setup for developers to
  • provision a PDE Target using the latest Eclipse Oxygen milestone and Papyrus nightly build
  • (temporarily) pull the Papyrus-RT Core and Tooling components directly from their Hudson build jobs.  We won’t have an Oxygen Product build at least until the Codegen build is fixed on Oxygen
  • update the “master” streams of all Papyrus-RT setup-projects to Oxygen.  This means that the “master” streams that you have already imported for Neon simply become the Oxygen stream when next you run the setup.  Be sure to pull git too, of course, otherwise your workspace source and target will be out of sync
For more information, see bug 514322 and its various attendant Gerrit patches.

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top