Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] First 0.9.0 bug (maybe)

I think that the missing diagrams issue is due to the non activation of the UML RT viewpoint, we used to activate the papyrus rt viewpoint via the préférences: viewpoint configuration --> deployed from extension point.

Asma

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] de la part de Ernesto Posse [eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 mars 2017 22:23
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions
Objet : [papyrus-rt-dev] First 0.9.0 bug (maybe)

It looks like there is an issue when installing Papyrus-RT from the update site. This is not a problem when using the installer or the RCP.

This allows you to install Papyrus-RT, bringing in the Papyrus dependencies, *except* the Papyrus perspective. So you have to manually install Papyrus as well from http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/milestones/2.0/.

Once you have all there there is still a problem: no Papyrus-RT-specific diagrams!

Missing capsule diagram in the Model Explorer:

Screenshot 2017-03-24 17.16.25.png

... and in the "New Diagram" context menu:

Screenshot 2017-03-24 17.16.48.png

... and in the "Welcome" view.

Screenshot 2017-03-24 17.17.16.png

Is this capability from some feature in Papyrus Extras perhaps?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--