Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Duplicate Test Suites for RT State Machines?

Hi Christian,

My bad! It looks like an issue with the merge I did before committing updates on transition creation. I renamed the class "RTStateCreationTest" as the test was not about only RTStates to "StateMachineCreationTest". So RTStateCreationTest is the one that should be deleted.

I will push a gerrit this morning to fix that.

Cheers,
Rémi

Hi, Team,

Looking at the JUnit test execution in my workbench and in the build, it appears that we have two test classes RTStateCreationTest and StateMachineCreationTest that appear to have the same tests.  Indeed, when there are any failures, the same tests fail in both classes.

Is this intended?  Is there a difference between these two test suites that I’m missing?  Can I delete one?  😃

Thanks,

Christian

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Paris

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Phone: +33
1 85 41 08 65
German Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 25
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Hangouts: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top