[papyrus-rt-dev] Duplicate Test Suites for RT State Machines?

Hi, Team,

Looking at the JUnit test execution in my workbench and in the build, it appears that we have two test classes RTStateCreationTest and StateMachineCreationTest that appear to have the same tests.  Indeed, when there are any failures, the same tests fail in both classes.

Is this intended?  Is there a difference between these two test suites that Iā€™m missing?  Can I delete one?  šŸ˜ƒ

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top