Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing builds

Hi,

Maybe I was unclear. Yes, the core build that you triggered succeeded. But the build down the line, i.e the final product build https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-Product/ failed (#465). I triggered a new product build (#466).

/Peter Cigéhn

On 3 March 2017 at 13:26, SMAOUI Asma <Asma.SMAOUI@xxxxxx> wrote:

It indeed succeed https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/view/Master%20(Neon)/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-Core/

Am I missing something ?

Asma

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Peter Cigéhn
Envoyé : vendredi 3 mars 2017 13:20
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing builds

Hi,

Yes, the code build did not succeed, which then triggered the tooling and codegen builds, which both also succeeded. This then triggered the product build as expected, but then for some reason it failed. Since I have access rights to re-trigger the product build I have done so. Let's se if it works this time... Not sure why we have these "spurious" failing builds.

/Peter Cigéhn