De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Peter Cigéhn
Envoyé : vendredi 3 mars 2017 11:26
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing builds

Hi,

I was planning on testing some of the latest fixes, e.g. fixes related to deleting a capsule with state-machine inheritance. But since Papyrus-RT-Master-Core has failed for the last two builds (which has not triggered any build of Papyrus-RT-Master-Product) there is no nightly build where this can tested.

Could someone please take a look at what it is that is failing, and possibly retrigger a new build? I can only retrigger Papyrus-RT-Master-Product, which I guess will not build completely anyway since Papyrus-RT-Master-Core has failed).

/Peter Cigéhn

Back to the top