[papyrus-rt-dev] Size of ports on parts

I see absolutely no reason why the graphic of ports on parts has to be so small. This makes it difficult to select them or connect to them - especially for people who might have slight visual or motor-skill disabilities. I don't give a rat's rectum if this is the size they were in the legacy system - the fact that a bad decision was made then should not justify repeating it.

Please make them bigger. In fact, I suggest that they should be the same size (or almost the same size) as ports on class borders.

Cheers... Bran

Back to the top