Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Upgrade of manifest & POM version numbers to 0.9.0

Ok. Should I do it on a component-by-component basis, or all of it in one go?

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:16 AM Remi Schnekenburger <rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Ernesto!

That should not have impact on me, so any time you can do it is fine for me.

Cheers,
Rémi

Thanks, Ernesto.

It shouldn’t really have much impact on anyone at all.  These will be trivial merges for anyone modifying the manifest or POM in their own work.  For myself, it doesn’t matter when this happens.

Although, once it does, I shall want to follow with a tune-up of the installer.  I don't know what has happened in development of the Eclipse Installer since the 0.8 release, but I expect that our own installer will end up looking some different.

Cheers,

Christian