Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Update target platform issues

Fyi, I re-triggered the build and it is now available. The update site http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/compare/updates/logical/emf.compare/nightly/latest/ should now point to version 3.3.0.201703011553.

Could you please check if the issues are now resolved on your side?

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip