Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Merging State Machine Diagram Inheritance

Thanks, Rémi,

I specifically did not volunteer you, as I tried to explain 😉, and I very much appreciate your help.  I’m glad to be able to unblock you.  Also, there will be JUnit test coverage coming for these contributions, but there are probably a few other priorities in the way, first.  I shall be happy to reciprocate with some review.

cW