[papyrus-rt-dev] Requirements regarding diff/merge of redefinable element changes

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on adding proper diff/merge support for redefinable element changes in order to address bug 512291: [Tooling, Compare] Diff & merge support for capsule structure inheritance and redefinition.

Therefore, I've analyzed where the generic default behavior of EMF Compare may need to be extended and summarized my thoughts in bug 512514, which tracks the progress on supporting UML's redefinition as a basis for addressing the redefinition in Papyrus-RT.

It'd be great to get your feedback, especially about what is expected from a users' point of view in bug 512514. This will certainly be very useful to finalize the design of the implementation.

Thanks a lot for your input in advance!

Best wishes,

Philip

--
Dr. Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top