[papyrus-rt-dev] Clean up open Gerrit changes that are not planned to be merged

Hi,

It looks like we have a "all-time low" when it comes to outstanding Gerrit changes. Only 13 at the time of writing this.

Since we have so few outstanding, could be make an effort of abandoning those that we feel never will be merged. Personally I think that we should try to keep Gerrit as "clean" as possible to be able to track incoming changes, which we actually are planning at merging at some point in (the near) time.

We have had this discussion before, and I do know that Ernesto have a few Gerrit changes which probably could be left as they are. But when looking at the list there are at least a few ones that I feel simply could be abandoned (to keep the list of open Gerrit changes as clean as possible). I marked with a yellow marker in the picture below (and also made some comments some time ago in a few of them).

Inline images 25

Is it possible that someone with the access rights to abandon other user's Gerrit changes, could take a quick look and possibly abandon a few of these? At least the two very old ones 50726 and 57104 I guess should simply be abandoned. Keep in mind that even abandoned Gerrit changes can be re-opened again if absolutely needed.

/Peter Cigéhn

Back to the top