[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT installation influences standard SM diagram

Dear all,

in the context of fixing a behavior of the Papyrus state-machine diagram, I noticed that the presence of the Papyrus-RT plugins influences this diagram: it is not possible any more to create a region or sub-state inside a state. This happens in the standard state-machine diagram regardless whether the Papyrus-RT viewpoint is active or not.

Apparently, the edit-part provider declarations inside the papyrusrt statemachine diagram are responsible for this.

  <extension
point="org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.editpartProviders">
       <editpartProvider
class="org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.diagram.statemachine.internal.editparts.RTStateMachineEditPartProvider">
          <Priority
                name="Medium">
          </Priority>
       </editpartProvider>
    </extension>

Is this a known issue, has someone has already filed a bug? If not, I can do that.

Best regards

Ansgar

Back to the top