[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT upcoming releases

I have updated the content of MVP2 on the wiki’s releases page to fit with the 0.9 release in March (with Neon.3).

On the same page, I have added a placeholder for an MVP2.1 that would align with Oxygen. I have created but not yet added an MVP for that release for the simple reason that I want to run it by everyone before publishing it to the world. You can find that MVP’s mind map in the Google Drive Papyrus-RT folder, under “Releases” with the name "Papyrus-RT MVP2.1 (1.0)”.

If you cannot access the files on the Google Drive, I can send you either the mind map or an equivalent image.

I look forward to your comments.

Regards,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Papyrus-RT product lead

Back to the top