Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Setting up the developer environment with Oomph failed

My experience is that this sort of error happens often. My theory is that maybe while running Oomph the setup tries to resolve the dependencies defined in the Papyrus-RT nightly p2 repo might happen at the same time as a a build job is replacing the repo.

If that really is the problem, perhaps if we had an integration p2 repo we could make the Oomph setup point to that instead, and then the developer can update later.

In the meantime, the only workaround that I know of is to rerun the setup, and cross your fingers while praying to the Eclipse gods ;)

Also remember to update the Oomph setup from the website, to make sure you have the latest.

--
Ernesto