[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Core Build

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Core job, because we are having problems with the build of a change [1]. It looks like this job builds the tooling tests, but doesn't rebuild the tooling plug-ins (see a snippet of the console output below):

[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Papyrus RT
[INFO] Papyrus RT Target Platforms
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform.neon.rt.included
[INFO] Core
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.core
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.system.profile
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.sync
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.validation
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.system.profile.validation
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.feature
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.core.core.p2
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.core.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.junit
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core.validation.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.tooling.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.diagram.common.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.ui.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.types.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.compare.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.diagram.statemachine.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.tooling.modelexplorer.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.migration.tests
[INFO] org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.migration.rsa.tests

If this is correct, we run into a problem, because when we add a class in a tooling plug-in and use this class in a test, the new class cannot be resolved, at least that's what the console output of [1] says... but I might be wrong with my guess.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Best wishes,

Philip

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Core/162/consoleFull

--
Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top