Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT HIPP is down?

Hi,

I restarted Papyrus HIPP without problem this morning.

I have the exception when trying to restart Papyrus-RT HIPP

Note :

-        Papyrus       uses Hudson 3.3.2

-        Papyrus-RT uses Hudson 3.2.2

A community bug is probably required, it may be interesting to also ask for an Hudson upgrade.

Regards,

Benoit