Regards,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Papyrus-RT product lead

On 2016-11-09, at 03:42 , Patrik Nandorf <patrik.nandorf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Charles, see comments inline as well as my answer to Ernesto.

On 11/08/2016 05:37 PM, charles+zeligsoft.com wrote:
Hi Patrik,

From an Ericsson perspective, is this something that is of high priority? We need to properly understand our end user priorities for releases.
As I answered to Ernesto I've started to go though the code and don't have a specific set of methods that are required yet. In the short term while identifying the actual needs (the concrete method etc) maybe I can implement this myself. However what would be good is if the structuring of the major components could be address so it would be easier to push this back.

In the long run I'd see this as a high prio requirement from Ericsson (and others) since to be able to easily build custom code gen, validation, refactoring etc on top of UML-RT.

Also, and just as important, we would need a description of what you need to have to make this easier. Without requirements, we could only guess at what you want/need and we would not be able to properly estimate the amount of work required.

As it stands, getting this in place for v0.9 would be difficult as we already have too much work identified for the deadline requested by Ericsson.
Not sure that is has to be addressed by 0.9 (maybe the structuring part though)