[papyrus-rt-dev] Split the org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen-feature?

Hi,

A question regarding the org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.utils plugin. It ocontains some nice utils I'd like to use for our custom code genrator etc but it is bundled into the org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen-feature which includes a lot of things that I don't need and that just would bloat our custom installation.

Would it be possible to split that feature into two where one contains the more generic utils etc and the one the specific Papyrus-RT code generator details? If the genric sould be a new feature och part of core or soemthing aready existing, I don't know.

The important thing is that these utils can be used in standalone mode, ie without the Papyrus service runtime, something that I understand also is needed by the Papyrus-RT C++ codegen.

/Patrik

Back to the top