Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] No diagram created for Capsule and SM

One more thing that you might want to try before starting from scratch is to pull the website repo (papyrus-rt) and then Perform Setup Tasks. The website repo has updated setup models which include updated dependencies and repositories. As a general rule, I always pull from at least the website repo before performing setup tasks.

Other than that, maybe you have an additional feature that conflicts with Papyrus?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft