Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] No diagram created for Capsule and SM

I just tried it and I have no problems: creating a capsule or state machine creates the corresponding diagrams.

Asma, I would suggest doing a "Help->Perform Setup Tasks..." in your dev environment to make sure you have the right bundles in your TP.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft