[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT release status - 2016-10-17

We still have four (4) bugs with an “Assigned" status that are gating the 0.8 release.

As well, we currently have 17 bugs that have either a “Resolved” or a “Verified” status that need to be moved to “closed.”

Your collaboration is greatly appreciated to move those forwarded so we can make the release without further delays.

You can get more information, as well as links to the bugs, in today’s release status.

Thank you all for your efforts - we’re almost there!

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Papyrus-RT product lead

Back to the top