[papyrus-rt-dev] [Suggestion for 0.9.0] Split p2 and Product builds

Hi everyone,

During this release 0.8.0, I had a better overview of the user needs in terms of deliverables.

As you could see the Papyrus-RT-Master-Product job, takes long time and is very big (800 MB each build).

So I suggest to split it into 2 builds, the p2 which is still build every 15min and the RCP itself (which is the haviest part) to build and sign it every week for example.

Of course it could be run on demand if needed like it did so far.

If you have any remarks on this... let me know ;)

regards
Céline

[cid:image001.jpg@01D22642.65398090]