Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Suggestion for 0.9.0] Split p2 and Product builds

+1

I agree with all of Céline’s arguments and Charles's.

cW

On 14 October, 2016 at 12:06:37, charles+zeligsoft.com (charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

It think that’s a good approach.

The RCP is really only necessary on an external facing site for releases and milestones, so we don’t need to build them that often, keeping in mind that there would be little need at the beginning of a release (milestone) cycle, as we can do our testing using the tester installation, and more at the end when we need to validate the RCP, along with the Oomph-based installations.

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Papyrus-RT product lead