Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Upgraded to Oxygen?

That’s weird.

I just ran the Oomph from the latest setup model in git and I’m definitely still on Neon.  I based my installation on the "Eclipse for Committers" package.

There’s no repository that I can see in the p2 tasks in the setup model that would pull in the Oxygen platform.  Perhaps it’s something else that you’re getting from another setup model.

cW