Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Upgraded to Oxygen?

What was upgraded to Oxygen?  Eclipse in your dev workbench?  Eclipse in your PDE target?  Papyrus in your dev workbench?  Papyrus in your PDE target?

I don’t see how anything in the setup model would bring in Oxygen unless its via a transitive dependency of something else, such as maybe the TPD tooling or Designer or something that similarly has a version-less p2 repository URL.  Here are a few possibilities:

      ${base.downloads.url}/modeling/tmf/xtext/updates/composite/milestones/
      ${base.downloads.url}/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/designer/
      ${base.downloads.url}/modeling/emf/compare/updates/egit-logical/nightly

If any one of these is now publishing Oxygen M2 content, then they could bring a lot more oxygenated goodness along with them.

cW