Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Build infrastructure wiki questions

I hit send by mistake and my message was cut off. I continue inline below.

Under releng, the top pom.xml has only

<module>../features/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.feature</module>

<module>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.p2</module>

<module>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.rcp</module>

<module>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.product</module>

<module>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.rcptt</module>

but none of these seem to have any of the other POMs as submodules, and under releng/core its pom.xml does have the other poms as submodules and it has releng/pom.xml as its parent, but it is not a module of that one.

I'm guessing that this is in line with the idea that the components are build separately, but then why do each component's -Gerrit and -<Stream> starts with source/pom.xml instead of source/releng/<component>/pom.xml or source/releng/core/<component>/pom.xml? And for that matter, why is there a core folder with components inside them? Is that one only for the categories?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top