Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Releng] Rebase required before submit your contribution on gerrit

Hi Asma, yes, it was cancelled because most of us were here in Stockholm for the Ericsson Modelling Days and Papyrus IC meetings. I suppose Francis forgot to cancel the event.

PS: I will be able to take a look at the new codegen-related build when I'm back next week if needed. Thanks again!

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft