Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] New merged system profile is missing code

Hi, Ernesto,

Those files are all committed.  I pulled them this morning and have no build problems in my workspace.  And they built find in build #208 in Hudson; the JAR bundle is not missing anything.

Sorry, it doesn’t appear that there is anything to fix.

Christian