Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Submitting changes to the website repo (including the setup models)

Thanks Peter!

+1 on the core C++ feature. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Could a bug be created for it?

I actually noticed the C++ one last night while trying to build a new, runnable model… This is a rather important problem at this point given the tutorial at Ericsson Modeling Days next week…

More inline below.

/Charles