[papyrus-rt-dev] Submitting changes to the website repo (including the setup models)

Hi all.

I just submitted a small update to the tester setup model on the website repo (https://git.eclipse.org/r/www.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt) and I forgot to pull it before submitting. I was not aware that the "Submit Type" for that repo is set to "Merge if necessary", instead of "Rebase if necessary" as is the case for the main repo. As a result you'll see a short lived branch in the repo's history and a merge node, instead of a linear history.

This won't cause any trouble, but I just wanted to give people a heads-up, so that if anyone wants to submit a change to the website or the setup models, you should pull and rebase locally before submitting.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top