[papyrus-rt-dev] [JUnit Tests on Hudson] Job test failing due to missing org.eclipse.sdk.ide product

Hi everyone,

I try to make the Junit test of the profile running through the Hudson jobs under tests: "Papyrus-RT-Master-Core"
But it seems , from the log, that the org.eclipse.sdk.ide product cannot be found, as required in the surefire plugin configuration. (in the maven file)
The job seems not able to launch the VM to run the test.

Locally, on a windows environement,  I have no such an issue.

Could you have a look an give me your opinion about this failure ?

Best regards

Céline

[1] - https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/view/Jobs%20Under%20Test/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-Core/65/console

--

  Céline JANSSENS
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Avast logo