[papyrus-rt-dev] Question about the build

Hi. I have a question about the build, which perhaps someone can help me with. Currently, for the codegen build we are using the Papyrus releases update site as a dependency, but we will soon need to use the nightly. There are three codegen target platforms, for releases, milestones and nightly. The codegen pom has three corresponding profiles which activate each of these TPs. The profiles are activated with a Hudson job parameter called PAPYRUS_UPDATE_SITE. Additionally, the codegen pom includes this property:

<eclipse.targetrelease>neon.papyrusrelease</eclipse.targetrelease>

which seems to be used in the configuration of the org.eclipse.tycho:target-platform-configuration plugin which specifies:

<target>

<artifact>

<groupId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt</groupId>

<artifactId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform.${eclipse.targetrelease}</artifactId>

<version>${target.version}</version>

</artifact>

</target>

The problem I have is that if I set PAPYRUS_UPDATE_SITE to nightly, and change the property eclipse.targetrelease to

<eclipse.targetrelease>neon.papyrusnightly</eclipse.targetrelease>

then the build fails with this:

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact org.eclipse.papyrusrt:org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform.neon.papyrusnightly:target:0.7.2-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact org.eclipse.papyrusrt:org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform.neon.papyrusnightly:target:0.7.2-SNAPSHOT

Note that if the PAPYRUS_UPDATE_SITE is set to release, there is no problem, so the problem seems to be with the tycho configuration. Why does it fail to resolve the nigthly codegen TP if it is there, under releng/codegen/targetplatform and its pom has the correct group and artifact ids?

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<parent>

<artifactId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform</artifactId>

<groupId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt</groupId>

<version>0.7.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

</parent>

<artifactId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform.neon.papyrusnightly</artifactId>

<packaging>eclipse-target-definition</packaging>

<name>org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.targetplatform.neon.papyrusnightly</name>

<description>This plug-in contains the target definition for Codegen Papyrus-RT in Neon</description>

<groupId>org.eclipse.papyrusrt</groupId>

<version>0.7.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

</project>

Any ideas?

Thanks