Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Corrupted notation files

Hi,

Yes, these are classic symptoms of missed refactorings.  Usually the only recovery is by editing the resource with a generic editor that knows/assumes as little as possible about the semantics of the model.  Often this is the text editor (ugh) but sometimes the Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor can do the job more conveniently (maintaining XML/XMI integrity etc.).  It may complain about unresolved proxies and other problems, throwing up the error page, but the tree editor page can still be used to snip out broken/obsolete content, replace broken references, etc.

cW