Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Unresolved required bundle: org.eclipse.papyrus.designer.languages.common.profile

Hi,

Well, as I said. I myself have not got the faintest idea. It just looks strange to me. If you check the contents of the "downloads" folder it looks like a folder with .zip-files that you download directly (not using p2).

If you check the contents of the compositeArtifacts/Contents.xml files you can see that it do references the "downloads"-folder (and the 0.7.0 and 1.0.1 folders, but for some reason not the 1.0.0 folder).

To me it just looks strange. But on the other hand, I have no idea what to expect. More than that I can conclude that I have numerous times bumped into issues when trying to use this repo, in the same way as you have.

/Peter Cigéhn