Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Unresolved required bundle: org.eclipse.papyrus.designer.languages.common.profile

Thanks Ansgar.

I regenerated one of the TPs (oeprt.targetplatform.neon.papyrusrelease.tpd) although that one uses

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/designer/0.7.0_papyrus-designer-neon_42/

In my local environment I got rid of the errors by running the Oomph developer setup which explicitly and that one uses only

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/designer/

I suppose we should we use this one in the TP, right?

I also added an explicit dependency to oep.designer.languages.common.profile in my plugins and that seems to do the trick.