Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Target Platform Definition] Use platform:/ressource or relative path ?

Hi, Céline,

This is exactly the problem with having nested projects in the Git repository.  I have “org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform” imported into my workspace as a project in its own stead, as will anyone else that uses the Oomph Setup model to provision their workspaces.  The URI that you quote will only work for you in your workspace.

We really need everybody on the team to work with a consistent configuration of workspace projects.  Please import the org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform project as a top-level project in your workspace and don’t change the include URI in the TPD file (or, change it to a relative URI based on this correct project path).

Thanks,

Christian